Envoy Global is a proven innovator in the global immigration space. Our mission combines our industry-leading tech platform with holistic service to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We have an opening within Envoy's dedicated Product teams for an experienced a Senior Data Engineer to join us on a full time, permanent basis. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and documenting data pipelines and ETL jobs to enable data migration, data integration and data warehousing. That includes ETL jobs, reports, dashboards and data pipelines. The person in this role will work closely Data Architect, BI & Analytics team and Engineering teams to deliver data assets for Data Security, DW and Analytics.
As our Senior Data Engineer, you will be required to:
- Design, build, test and maintain cloud-based data structures such as data marts, data warehouses and data pipelines.
- Design, build, test and maintain cloud-based data pipelines to acquire, profile, cleanse, consolidate, transform, integrate data
- Design and develop ETL processes for the Data Warehouse lifecycle (staging of data, ODS data integration, EDW and data marts) and Data Security (Data archival, Data obfuscation, etc.).
- Build complex SQL queries on large datasets and performance tune as needed
- Design and develop data pipelines and ETL jobs using SSIS and Azure Data Factory
- Maintain ETL packages and supporting data objects for our growing BI infrastructure
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Facilitate integration of our application with other systems by developing data pipelines
- Prepare key documentation to support the technical design in technical specifications
- Collaborate and work alongside with other technical professionals (BI Report developers, Data Analysts, Architect)
- Communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders
To apply for this role, you should possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Strong ETL experience using SSIS or another equivalent tool
- Strong experience with building data pipelines using Azure Data Factory
- Knowledgeable in Data Modeling and Data warehouse concepts
- Experience working with Azure stack
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL/TSQL queries to retrieve/modify data
- Knowledge and know-how to troubleshoot potential issues, and experience with best practices around database operations
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies and adapt to an evolving tech-scape
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field (hands-on experience trumps)
- 4+ years of experience as a SSIS ETL developer, Data Engineer or a related role
- 2+ years of experience using Azure Data Factory
To APPLY, please upload your application following the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you.