Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with a worldwide customer base. Our Inventory Management and Supply Chain software helps medium-large businesses around the world compete and stay relevant in this highly competitive post-Amazon environment.
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovative working environment
- Career development opportunities
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
About the Role:
You have a key role in consulting with the wider engineering and product management teams to ensure optimal database performance and stability. This position is responsible for isolating and solving database issues, as well as planning and executing data related project work. You can provide highly technical expertise and training in the use of a zero downtime high availability MS SQL Server environment.
- You will support application developers in planning, query preparation, load analysis, and backup and recovery of data.
- Plan and execute strategic solutions to recurring problems or to best support the strategic direction of the company.
- Maintain T-SQL tables, indexes, views and functions; ability to advise developers on best practice changes to existing objects.
- Peer review of queries and
- Database monitoring and notification response, proactive maintenance, security logs, system and recovery testing documentation
- Architecture of data services supporting ongoing OLTP and Reporting functions.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of MS SQL Server Database Administration experience
- Experience with Azure SQL V12 is highly advantageous
- Experience with Database Design and SQL Development
- Experience with pre-production data management strategies
- Fluency in writing T-SQL queries
- Experience with Source control and Change Management processes
- Strong interpersonal skills