Senior Database Administrator
Engineering and Tech Operations | San Francisco, California or Remote - North America
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
This role is to be filled by a “full stack” DBA as it involves management, security, backups and availability of the clusters hosting the data produced and consumed by our products. ETL development, automation and maintenance are a good part of the position.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Technical Operations Manager.
• Hands-on experience working with Cloud Providers (GCP a distinct advantage)
• Demonstrated high proficiency in RDBMS technologies (PostgreSQL, GCP Cloud SQL preferred)
• Unix/Linux general administration skills and bash scripting
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing Methodologies and Tools (Snowflake preferred)
• Strong analytical skills to produce Database reporting
• Familiarity with PostgreSQL Tools such as pgAudit, pgBouncer, pgBackRest, pgMonitor and pgBadger and pgCrypto
• Familiarity with programming languages (Java and Groovy preferred)
• Familiarity with Agile Methodology
• Familiarity with Continuous Deployment Tools such as: Liquibase, DBMaintain, Jenkins, Maven
• Prior experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform
• Familiarity with Business Intelligence Tools such as Gainsight, Sisense or Qlik
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant certification
• Quality control skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with different deadlines.
• Initiative, detail oriented, self-motivated and uses sound judgment.
• A team player who works well with others.
• Desire to learn and improve your skills.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
This job has been filled or removed by DocuSign.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Database Administrator job post.✕