As a member of the database operations team is responsible for Microsoft SQL Server database, troubleshooting, performance tuning, monitoring database, and able to support 24x7 in production.
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of Microsoft SQL Server databases systems to provide 24 x 7 uptime and availability across multiple datacenters
- Troubleshoot performance trouble areas and data anomalies as they arise
- Optimize process and performance tuning query
- Communicating and reviewing database solutions, technical, applications with Operations Staff and external entities to ensure database integrity and security
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or any related fields.
- 4+ years’ experience in a role of DBA.
- Experience with T-SQL coding, stored procedures and query tuning on a high transaction systems is advantage
- Experience with Microsoft High Availability technology such as Clustering, Database Mirroring, Replication, Log shipping and Always On.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new environments well.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be the team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to attend on-call rotation