Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Matterport is looking for a Sr. Deal Desk Analyst who will deliver critical support to the sales organization on complex deal structures. This critical role is responsible for actively working with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring and commercial terms for non-standard transactions.
The successful candidate will partner with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance and Fulfillment. To be successful in this role, you must be excellent at cross-functional communications, data-driven, customer-oriented, and have very strong business and technical analytical skills. This individual contributor role is a true value-add partner and considered the business liaison to the field sales organization for all deals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high potential candidate to make a huge impact on Matterport during a key growth phase. Must be self-sufficient, confident, and able to communicate at all levels.
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms for non-standard transactions
- Actively participate in deal reviews with prospects, sales teams, and management. Serve as an escalation point to shepherd the deals to closure and drive increased sales velocity
- Manage non-standard deal structures, negotiations. objection handling, and minor redlines for complex Enterprise B2B sales contracts
- Prepare customer quotes and manage customer orders to ensure rapid response, high-quality, and easy cross-functional execution. Own order reconciliation and reporting for hardware and software
- Oversee subscription reporting to ensure all new customers are set up in all systems for their appropriate subscription level. Provide reporting of customer subscriptions by industry and geography
- Proactive administration and support of SFDC: works to identify data sets that need cleansing, and drive tools and routines that aid in their cleansing
- Protect the overall integrity of the data in Salesforce, whether created within the application or from integration feeds from other systems
- Document, communicate, and enforce pricing, discounting and deal policies
- Orchestrate sales process improvements to continuously improve deal velocity
- 4+ years of experience in a deal desk, finance, contracts, sales operations, or revenue role
- 3+ years of Software/SaaS industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of SFDC and industry-standard CPQ tools
- Proven experience in managing Enterprise B2B deals, negotiations, and minor redlines
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and maintain both a proactive and positive attitude
- Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Very high level of quality and takes pride in accuracy, timeliness and completeness
- Experience of analyzing and synthesizing data and presenting management information
- Proactive tendencies with ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Must be able to work in a team environment, anticipate needs, and exceed expectations
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, results-oriented and growth environment. Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- History of consistently meeting established individual performance objectives
- Skilled with reporting and presentation tools, such as Looker and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university
Matterport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
For information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.