Quantcast is hiring a Senior Deal Desk Manager to support our global sales operations team!
We have created one of the world's largest, living data-sets and we use it to bring unparalleled relevance to online advertising. By utilizing technology and big data to understand digital audiences, Quantcast solves the biggest challenges in marketing.
As a Senior Deal Desk Manager at Quantcast, you’ll be at the forefront of the company’s growth efforts working in close partnership with our Sales organization in the structure, review, coordination, and approval of business opportunities. You will act as the liaison between the Sales team and all other corporate functions as business opportunities are evaluated, negotiated and closed. In addition to this, you will create standard operational processes for the deal desk function. Finally, you’ll develop relationships at all levels and across the entire company in support of your deal function.
- Partner with the global Sales organization and become a trusted advisor for the deal structure and negotiation process of complex transactions.
- Coordinate the flow of information across multiple groups, such as Sales, Services, Legal, Finance, Revenue Accounting, etc. to increase deal velocity.
- Ensure that the execution of the deal review and approval process follows company policies and guidelines.
- In partnership with other company functions, help set policies, process and procedures and assist or drive their implementation.
- Create and develop the internal relationships with groups across the company to help facilitate the deal process.
Required Skills/ Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related relevant areas.
- 10+ years of related experience, preferably in deal desk, finance, contracts or sales operations positions.
- Ability to read, understand and draft contractual business terms and conditions.
- Understanding of revenue recognition principles and US GAAP.
- Ability to break down complex ideas and issues and communicate in simple terms to different levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and understanding of the SaaS and Consumption business model.
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
- MBA or related relevant area.
- Previous experience with complex contract negotiations and long sales cycles.
Quantcast is an advertising technology company and the creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform that empowers brands, agencies and publishers to know and grow their audiences online. Our solutions are leveling the playing field for our customers when it comes to effectively reaching audiences online and helping them power a thriving free and open internet for everyone. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast is implementing a hybrid work model which will take effect October 18, 2021. The model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration three days a week. Employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or apply for our fully-remote work program. Additionally, all U.S. employees working from a Quantcast office or who meet clients are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Outside of the U.S., vaccination guidelines are dependent on location.