At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
The ADS (autonomous driving system) team is developing an AI system for both public roads and racing infrastructure, as we are a partner and a member of Roborace: we develop control programs for Robocar (an all-electric and fully autonomous racing car) and also is work on ADAS development.
We are looking for an experienced computer vision engineer to implement object detection and classification algorithms based on deep learning approach for advanced driver assistance and autonomous driving features.
- Research and develop of PoC;
- Give the requirements for dataset collection and annotation;
- Implement the developed components into a real system.
- Python, C++ development experience;
- Experience in OpenCV;
- Knowledge of the basics of classical machine learning algorithms;
- Understanding the principles of neural networks, their training and tuning.
- Experience in deep learning frameworks such as: caffe, tensorflow, pytorch;
- Good algorithmic (algorithms and data structures) and mathematical background;
- Experience in the development of production solutions;
- Command of English at the Intermediate level, sufficient for reading technical literature and scientific articles and communicating with foreign counterparts;
- Experience in safety-critical systems development would be an advantage;
- Experience in point-cloud would be an advantage.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.