Currently, we are searching for a Director of Solution Delivery for Managed Services to add to our fast-growing team. Successful candidates will possess a deep knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL Framework) and be able to use that expertise to define best practice processes, tools, and templates for the Bounteous Managed Services offering. This unique role will help guide the effective and efficient delivery of Managed Services agreements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL Framework and has a proven track record of establishing the processes necessary to guide a successful Managed Services program
- Develops and operates maintenance client support models across multiple practice areas including;
- Technology - Cloud Services (hosting, monitoring, etc), System Maintenance (patching, break fix, enhancements)
- Operations - Security, Risk Management (risk controls and testing), On Call Support, Incident Management
- Marketing Services - Media (ad hoc support, etc)
- Analytics & Insight - Analytics (SLA support, etc)
- Experience Design - Production Services
- Develops a Managed Services solution that will help our clients manage risk, establish cost-effective practices, and build stable environments that allow for growth, scale and change
- Defines Managed Services processes and procedures including SLAs (framework, customization for clients), incident management, on call support, escalation procedures and communication protocols, root cause analyses, etc.
- Defines and continuously improves service desk processes and tools
- Oversees the effort to test and verify execution of the Bounteous Managed Services processes and procedures
- Ensures integrity and success of Managed Services delivery
- Assists with mitigating Managed Services risks and resolving issues
- Provides guidance to the Managed Services team to support execution of contracts with a high degree of client and internal team member satisfaction
- Leads the definition and validation of Managed Services business models including pricing and estimation
- Supports solutioning, estimating and pricing new Managed Services agreements, factoring in platform complexity, SLA requirements, staffing, dependencies, risks, etc.
- Supports business development efforts, as needed, and articulates nature and value of Managed Services service offerings
- Articulates how Bounteous is uniquely positioned to provide Managed Services support for our clients
- Understands the client business model and goals and is concerned with meeting client and stakeholder expectations
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with client and Bounteous team member
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of IT Service Management experience of progressively increased responsibility
- 5+ years of experience working in the digital marketing industry
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience in a client facing role
- Strong ability to balance the needs of multiple teams and clients
- Experience supporting large, multi-year Managed Services agreements
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and act as a liaison between client and Managed Services team
- Proven ability as a thought leader in process, procedures, and how work is delivered
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.