About the Senior Demand Generation Manager at Headspace:
As the Senior Demand Generation Manager for Headspace for Work, you'll develop and execute high-performing, best-in-class lead gen and nurture campaigns that fully align to our business’ overall go-to-market strategy, and mission to help organizations build happier, healthier teams. Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Marketing, you'll collaborate with a cross-functional team of internal colleagues, external consultants, and agencies to meet or exceed forecasted business targets. You will make a significant impact on our marketing pipeline, and be a vital, all-around contributor to the continued success of the Headspace for Work marketing team.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, New York, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Maryland + Washington DC, North Carolina and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Report on campaign performance and results.
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences.
- Grow distribution across all channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy.
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time.
- Collaborate with sales, sales enablement, and product marketing to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 6+ years of B2B marketing
- Experience contributing to the development and execution of demand generation programs.
- Leveraged Hubspot, Salesforce, and other marketing analytics tools to launch, optimize and scale your programs.
- Leveraged data to inform decision-making, and reported on program results based on organizational business goals.
- Managed 3rd party marketing agencies to help execute on your strategy and maximize efficiencies.
- Managed a small team or you’ve led project teams regularly
- Experience working in high-growth, B2B start-up environments
- Comfortable working with remote teams located in multiple regions across the globe
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Stellar project management skills
- Experience working in health tech or HR tech is a plus.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.