The Senior Developer will work within an Agile development team and collaboratively contribute toward Neyber’s technical direction and standards, ensuring Neyber are using leading-edge technologies to develop new innovations that will disrupt the financial wellbeing market. The person selected for this role will need to be able to work with the senior team on architectural decisions and be able to guide and mentor more junior members of the team. As a company we have succeeded in our start-up phase and are now scaling up our customer base, so we face exciting challenges of how to implement innovative, scalable, automated processes and approaches that support our growth and unlock greater customer interaction with Neyber’s products and services.
You will be reporting to the Development Manager.
- Work within a team to estimate, build and deliver software solutions.
- Communicating with Stakeholders so that solutions are delivered to expectation.
- Ensuring the development team is cross-functional by mentoring and coaching other team members to be able to contribute across the technology stack.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies including Scrum, XP and Lean.
- Drive an agenda of automation including CI/CD.
- Working with the senior technology team to drive strategic change.
- Be able to prioritise, communicate and pivot in response to changing business requirements by “coding for change”.
- Impact and guide the development team at the Department level.
- All production code considers performance, security, scalability and maintainability.
- Post-secondary degree in computer science or related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years’ hands-on technical roles, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Knowledge of the consumer lending sector and understanding how this applies to this role.
- Experience with AWS Services.
- C# and .NET Core.
- Experience working with integration technologies (SOAP, REST, JSON).
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture.
- Salesforce APEX, Visualforce skills (desirable).