Our core business solution is a pure .net application with is being revamped and upgraded in parallel with microservices. We're looking for an individual that takes pride in their code quality and a passion for complex problem solving. We are currently expanding our team in order to help us work on exciting upcoming challenges such as creating an intuitive front end to support our lifestyle mangers globally, integrating with chat and telephony; and extending our connections into external suppliers. Everything is hosted on our dedicated environments supported by a dedicated DevOps & infrastructure team.
You’ll be a good fit for the challenge ahead if:
- You want to join a team an ambitious roadmap
- You’re excited about working with a team that is core to our future growth.
- You are believe in agile methodologies and love collaborations
- You can show us commits in Git, talk us through live projects, and point us in the direction of things you’ve tried
- You’ll enjoy contributing to functional and technical design
We are looking for Developers who:
- Are comfortable with switching between complex layers, the prospect of learning new languages / libraries, and have a genuine interest in the latest software technologies
- Is able to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Are up for the challenge that is integrating with third party applications
- Has extensive experience with concurrency and highly transactional systems
- Are open to exploring new technologies and building out POCs
- Are passionate about setting high standards, and shipping quality software
- Likes to communicate – in email, on Slack but best in person…
- Are inspiring to work for / with
- Can help non-developers understand – and engage with – the product development process
- Constantly strives to find / come up with better ways to do things
- Want to keep learning and love sharing knowledge
Our Tech Stack
Backend Tech Stack
- Web API
- .Net Core 2+
- MSSQL Server
- Entity framework
- Unit testing
- REST API
- Rabbit MQ
- Dependency injection
- ASP.net web forms
Frontend Tech Stack
- Angular 6+
- Angular Material
- NGRX / State Management
Nice to have
- A competitive salary
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Outstanding perks program - We work with the very best brands in the world. We offer our employees, most of the benefits we offer our clients. Our hosting program gives you the opportunity to be part of some exclusive events, if you choose to.
Ten are regarded as experts in Concierge Services; Ten Tech aims to be the quiet and powerful engine behind this expertise.
To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.