About the business and the role
Cin7 is a fast growing SaaS company with customers worldwide. We are developing and fine tuning disruptive technology in the Supply Chain Management space which is scaling on global scale.
Why work at Cin7?
- Start-up and fast-paced innovation working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Make the difference and dare to try on a lot of different hats, even the one you didn't think you would ever like but find out that you did!
- We live by our values and we actively engage the strength of our teams
- We have the most integrated Software platform and we work closely with Industry giants like Xero, Amazon, Google, Shopify, Microsoft to name a few.
- We provide health insurance and birthday leave
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented Site Reliability Engineer with a passion for Cloud networking and MS SQL administration.
You have a key role in consulting with the wider engineering and product management teams to ensure optimal platform performance and stability. This position is responsible for isolating and solving platform and DB issues, as well as planning and executing platform related project work.
Skills and experience
- 3+ Years experience in Azure cloud network design and implementation
- Practical experience with scripting (Powershell ideal)
- Comprehensive networking knowledge - including Enterprise Firewalls,TCP/IP,VLAN, etc
- Understanding of Content Delivery Network Deployments
- Set up, configuration and management of PAAS and IAAS infrastructure including instance sizing and elastic scaling
- Deployment and management of CI/CD deployment pipeline including QA gateways andblue/green deployment dependencies
- You should be comfortable working in an agile environment with a small but growing team of highly skilled devops, developers and testers.
- You will be able to design for high level network architecture in the cloud and implement them using solid network principles and great communication skills.
- You will need to be agile and have the ability to move at a quick pace as the Cin7 continues in its hyper-growth phase