Infogrid is making the unfulfilled promise of scalable smart buildings via IoT (Internet of Things) a reality. Our goal is to be the global go-to provider for connected devices in smart buildings, creating dynamic solutions for everyday challenges. Our mantra is "keep it simple, keep it scalable" and this ethos drives our product development.
We are a rapidly expanding team, who are working from geographically dispersed locations (across the UK and Europe). Although our headquarters are in London, we look for the best talent wherever they may be and let work from there!
We already have a broad portfolio of blue-chip clients and products across the globe – a testament to the strength of our product-market-fit. We are supported by The University of Oxford’s accelerator and smart-money investors.
Why we think you’ll love it here
- Huge responsibility and fascinating challenges – you’ll be joining us early on in our journey, with plenty of autonomy and room to develop your role
- Building a solution at the forefront of smart building technology!
- Joining a fast-growing team of brilliant people
- We offer a great office environment, a clear development path, and many tangible benefits including:
- Monthly no-work work days for personal development
- Remote and highly flexible working
- Carbon footprint off-setting (~12 tonnes per employee per year)
What you'll be doing
- Building a scalable highly automated IoT smart building solution
- Working in AWS, Terraform, Docker and Python
- Helping design and build distributed architecture
- Supporting fast growing Software Engineering and Data Science teams
What you'll need
- In depth experience with AWS
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Knowledge of software release and CI/CD
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineering
- Previous involvement in production systems
- Software Engineering or SysAdmin background ideal
About our team
Our team is made up of software engineers (generally full stack), DevOps engineers, product managers, QA engineers, and data scientists. We are geographically dispersed across the UK (from London to Bristol and all the way up to Scotland) and in Estonia (Tallinn).
We operate on grown-ups rules, so you only need to be in the office when you need to be in the office (e.g. our monthly strategy days, etc.) otherwise you are welcome to work remotely. There’s always a place for you in the office if you want it though.