Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
Hotel Engine, the world's largest Lodging Performance Network, is a leader in travel technology with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we've navigated our rapid growth by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2022 will be our best year yet!
'Hotel Engine is eager to add a DevOps Engineer to our growing engineering organization! In this role, you will be working closely with our dev teams deploying, maintaining, and monitoring our cloud infrastructure. Intriguing? Check out more information below!
Tech We Use:
* Ruby On Rails
* Heroku Connect
* API Gateway
How We Work:
* We ship code daily (if not more often) to our production and staging environments
* We work in a Kanban style
* We keep meetings to an absolute minimum to maximize engineer time
* We keep to a 40-hour workweek and respect your time away from the office
Here's what we're looking for:
* The ideal candidate for this position is deeply familiar with the AWS platform.
* Experience with Heroku is desired but not required.
* A willingness to teach developers who may not be as familiar with cloud infrastructure and a track record of supporting large projects
* Ability to manage a budget, security and stability within AWS is critical.
* Minimum 7 years of experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
* Minimum 4 years of experience with cloud infrastructure
* Strong Linux administration knowledge preferred
* Strong knowledge of at least one infrastructure as code tool preferred
* You have experience maintaining production applications written on Ruby on Rails & Node.js
* $140,000 - 170,000
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado's 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we're pleased to offer benefits including:
* Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
* Stock Options for all new hires
* Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
* Performance-driven equity awards
* Parental leave programs
* Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
* Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
* 401(k) plan with a match program
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.