Lark is the world's largest A.I. healthcare provider, servicing nearly 2 million patients living with or at risk of a chronic disease. Lark is a companion app on the user’s phone providing real-time coaching, guidance, and health insights to users. We are on a mission to disrupt the healthcare industry and make the world a healthier, happier place. Come join our team!
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing team in Mountain View, CA, where you'll deliver high-quality and reliable services to our users.
What You’ll Do
- Work across teams to completely automate everything we do
- Drive and own best practices with automation, be passionate and proactive
- Approach alerting, monitoring, and log aggregation with an eye toward flexibility and insight-driven metrics
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure ongoing infrastructure management/automation, CI/CD pipeline construction in collaboration with the Release Engineering team, monitoring, and maintenance
- Enable our engineering teams to deliver high quality software, fast, well tested, in a highly repeatable way
- Create automated tool sets to deploy, measure, solidify and observe our infrastructure
- Ongoing study and implementation of the industry’s latest best practices and drive those within the company
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Working hours for this role are 10am-7pm Pacific Time
What You’ll Need
- Expertise in AWS
- Expertise in Kubernetes and ideally Istio as well
- Strong leadership, initiative taking, and capacity for decision making
- Expert knowledge in any or all of these is a huge plus: Prometheus Operator, Grafana, Loki, ELK Stack, OpenTelemetry, Jaeger/OpenTracing
- Ideally familiarity or expertise with data engineering technologies such as Airflow, EMR, Spark, Data Governance
- Other technologies and tools knowledge; kOps, Terraform/Cloudformation/CDK, Helm 3, Github
- Passion and/or expertise with Security a very big plus
- Bachelor's degree in CS or a related STEM engineering field
- 7+ years’ experience in a DevOps role
- Coming from a software engineering background would be a big plus
- Prior Experience with HIPPA/HITRUST/SOC 2 compliance and security is a big plus
Working at Lark
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $150,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.