We are the #1 Enterprise Data Security Platform for Salesforce
Odaseva is the only platform built specifically to help the world's largest and most ambitious Salesforce customers keep their data secured, compliant, and agile.
We are backed by Salesforce Ventures and are proudly one of the top 5% of ISV partners in the Salesforce ecosystem. Fortune 500 companies like Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, John Hancock, and non-profits trust Odaseva with their most complex data management challenges. More than 90 million Salesforce users rely on Odaseva.
In a world of data breaches and ransomware attacks, Odaseva is on the front lines of developing powerful tools to help companies protect their customers' data against attacks, comply with data privacy regulations like GDPR, and give their DevOps teams the tools to manage data at every step of the application cycle management process
It's a great time to join us!
When you join Odaseva, you’ll work alongside some of the most accomplished people in the Salesforce ecosystem.
At Odaseva, customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us build functional systems that improve customer experience we are now looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. They will be responsible for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs. If you have a solid background in cloud engineering and are familiar with terraform, a scripting language and CI/CD we’d love to speak with you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigating and resolving technical issues
- Optimizing infrastructure costs
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
You will bring:
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 12+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role in an Agile environment.
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Good knowledge of AWS / AZURE cloud providers
- Good knowledge of terraform and a scripting language (bash, node js, Python, …)
- Experience implementing container and orchestration infrastructure utilizing platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of databases and NoSQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
Odaseva’s values are: Trust, Customer Centricity, Engagement, Excellence, Continuous Innovation, and Teamwork
Odaseva offers an inclusive, supportive work environment where talented people innovate and grow. In our work together, we seek to be smart, humble, hardworking and above all - collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
🔥 Pro-equality, pro-diversity
🔥️ A team of smart and kind people (inspire emulation - not competition)
🔥️ A culture of professional excellence yet casual style
🔥 A place where you can make an impact and grow your career
🔥️ A company at the forefront of data & cloud innovation
🔥 A competitive employer
🔥 Truly international, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Sydney and London
🔥 In favour of Flex office
Odaseva is an EEO employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.