• Perform general BAU / operations tasks for Tencent games.
• Manage, setup, maintain, configure, and troubleshoot the relevant tools.
• Participate in project planning and coordination. • Possible 24*7 shifts arrangements.
• Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. • Experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Linux platforms.
• Possess a solid understanding of SQL and Hadoop.
• Possess a solid understanding of the Linux system, and Shell scripting.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
• Configuration management tool experiences such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack.
• Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.