Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60/year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail value—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
We are the fastest growing e-commerce company in LA and we're looking for a Sr DevOps Engineer that will help us build and monitor our applications and systems infrastructure. You will work alongside an awesome team to work on projects and develop a deep understanding of how our business works and how all of our engineering components are involved.
- Build an automated system installation/configuration procedures
- Implement and deploy scripts/tools to facilitate error free and repeatable software deployment processes
- Contribute to planning efforts for disaster recovery, capacity expansion, component upgrading and system hardening
- Be able to Identify problems and inefficiencies in the growing environment and making strategic recommendations for improvements
- Create and update technical documentation on installations, incidents, and procedures
- Troubleshoot performance issues and production environments
- Contribute expertise in technical areas to the team as a whole
- Ad hoc projects depending on needs of Engineering team
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong Systems Engineering background
- Advanced software engineering in one or multiple languages
- Strong knowledge of web application infrastructure and AWS
- Self-starter, able to tackle projects from start to finish with ownership
- Comfortable collaborating with other engineers