Transmit Security, the identity experience company, is at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our user-centric solutions, which include the industry’s first app-less biometric authenticator, are proven to ensure an effortless and truly passwordless experience - effectively reducing all forms of identity attrition and saving enterprises substantial costs. Transmit Security was co-founded by serial entrepreneurs and investors, Mickey Boodaei and Rakesh Loonkar in 2014 with the aim of changing the security identity landscape. In 2020, Deloitte recognized Transmit Security as the 5th fastest growing company in North America. Today, our powerful technology is used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms.
We are growing our DevOps team and looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly driven DevOps engineer that lives and breathes all things DevOps. This is a hands-on role that is challenging with plenty of room for growth and the opportunity to influence and help shape our emerging cloud solution while using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Gain Deep understanding of our SaaS platform and it’s underlying architecture.
- Continuously evaluate our infrastructure security and SLAs while making improvements as needed to meet our customers demands.
- Work closely with R&D teams / Product managers to enhance and drive our service reliability.
- Continuously push for modernizing our DevOps practices to help drive for efficiency and better agility throughout the entire company.
- Be an integral part in our roadmap planning from projects inception and design, through deployment, operations and maintenance.
- Implement best of breed applications and toolings throughout our entire technology stack to help drive for optimal performance of every pillar of our applications infrastructure
- Mentor and assist other team members both in planning and coding our IaC
- 5 Years of Experience building and maintaining highly scalable and available systems in the cloud, preferably on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 5 Years of Experience of working with Docker containers and orchestrating a production grade workload over Kubernetes.
- Experience with managing NoSQL document databases such as MongoDB or equivalent.
- Terraform hands on experience or equivalent IaC tools.
- Strong understanding and working experience using Linux.
- Experience in scripting language development (Bash, Python, Go).
- Deep Understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architectures.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Datadog, Prometheus, grafana, ELK stack and other monitoring technologies.
- Experience with implementing full CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / ArgoCD while following GitOps methodology.
- Experience with implementing highly secure and compliant systems following leading compliance standards such as SOC2, PCI-DSS, HIPAA and similar.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
- A positive, can do attitude and excited to take any challenge.
- Well organized
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time.
- System wide architectural thinking.
- Enthusiasm and passion to experience new technologies
- Have passion and affinity for troubleshooting, aspire for a near zero errors environment.
- Transmit is a pioneer in the identity orchestration space and has a truly remarkable and game- changing product
- A wonderful and warm start-up environment with a supportive company culture
- A one-of-a-kind leadership team that are highly experienced in the cyber security space
- Opportunity to join a team of top industry talent and make a true impact in the cyberspace