At Interactive Strategies, we know that Project Managers do more than just keep website projects moving on time and on budget; they are key to building happy client relationships and ensuring that internal teams have what they need to be successful. Therefore, we're looking for detail-oriented and motivated self-starter who will bring not only strong PM skills, but a positive energy and new ideas.
We are looking for individuals who are skilled in the full spectrum of digital project management and will:
- Strive to represent our brand promise: details matter.
- Develop long-term client relationships by providing personal client service and communication. Clients should always feel informed and know that we have their best interest at heart.
- Create project plans, schedules, budget updates and other deliverables that ensure website development projects are staying on time and on budget.
- Create appropriate project documentation such as user flows, detailed requirements and JIRA tickets to help our internal teams understand what is expected of them, so that they deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Collaborate with our Management Team to continually refine and enhance the company’s overall website design and development process.
- Collaborate with the Strategy Team to integrate new and innovative solutions that respond to internal and client needs.
- Evaluate new business leads, engage in lead generation and participate in proposal creation.
- Represent the company to the larger web and marketing communities by engaging in conferences and networking opportunities.
- Seek professional development and stay attuned to emerging web and marketing techniques.
Qualities you bring to the table...
While we value your PM skills, your ability to thrive in our environment is equally important. Therefore, we’re looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Strategic. You understand communication is at the heart of creating a positive client experience and can maneuver through challenging situations with ease.
- Creative. You bring passion to your work and find creative ways to problem-solve with clients.
- Intuitive. You're someone with that canny ability to always think one step ahead and avoid problems before they happen.
- Confident. You're friendly, professional and poised, whether you're brainstorming with our team, running meetings or making client presentations.
- Passionate. You love what you do, give everything you've got and are continually seeking ways to grow in your craft.
- Friendly. You’re a breath of fresh air. You work well with the team. You contribute ideas in a positive manner. You’re also a great listener.
We don't necessarily care how long you've been managing projects; more important is the passion and talent you bring to the table. With that said, it would be nice if you have the following experience:
- 7 to 10+ years experience managing complex comprehensive, integrated client projects.
- Experience writing functional and technical requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with industry tools such as MS Project, Omniplan, Excel, and JIRA that are used to create schedules, budgets, status reports and more.
We have a simple motto when it comes to company culture, "Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy." This means a few things: (1) we care as much about quality as we do about budgets, (2) we find the strengths in each employee and nurture them, (3) we encourage a culture that values innovation and creative freedom, and (4) we want you to have fun while you’re at the office . We may be an agency, but we understand that you have a life outside of work.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Company-paid health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with employer match
- New business referral bonus
- Professional development opportunities