Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for a Senior Digital Strategist to join our growing Consumer team!
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in social media, in an agency setting or in-house
- Has handled community management and publishing for a brand(s)
- Experience in influencer relations – from identifying influencers to negotiating & contracting, writing briefs and management of the content & review processes
- Strong knowledge of core social channels and how to use for client programming, specifically on Instagram and TikTok
- Experience in client management
- Good at time and project management (administratively sound)
- intrinsically motivated and accountable, takes ownership of projects and follows them through to the end
- Can stay centered and work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Passion for all things digital and desire to grow in a digital career track with heavy influencer work
- Experience across the beauty and CPG sectors
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Social platform content publishing: Collaborate with M Booth creative to concept and finalize content for clients’ social channels; create/organize content calendars and publish approved content; identify relevant trends to leverage for new posts
- Community management: Respond to user comments/questions as outlined in social playbooks
- Creative thinking: Keep abreast of industry trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to clients
- Team project management: Delegate to support staff to assign tasks and divide and conquer responsibilities
- Team growth and management: Be performance manager for one digital teammate; consistently take time to grow/teach all teammates on business in digital best practices
- Client relationship management: Serve as strategic counselor in partnership with digital SVP; persuade on best paths forward, along with sharing updates and securing timely feedback
- Third party relationship management: Manage vendors and partners to deliver on program goals
- Analysis and reporting: Track and interpret data in partnership with M Booth Research & Analytics team; dive into the “why” behind data and program results; lead reporting and package into client-facing report
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
- SALARY $ 86-105K
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location: Remote or in the New York office
If you plan on working remotely, we can accept applicants from the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington D.C.