The Consulting & Systems Integrator (C&SI) team accelerates Databricks' growth by building and managing relationships with the leading professional services companies who help customers successfully adopt our platform.
The Senior Director, Consulting & SI Partners EMEA is responsible for leading and managing the partner team and ecosystem across North EMEA, Central EMEA, and South EMEA regions as well as Strategic C&SI Partners that span across regions. The team helps partners scale their Unified Analytics practices, develop unique solutions and offers, increase customer reach/intimacy, and lead campaigns that promote adoption across customer segments. You will be responsible for expanding and nurturing the partner team, aligning closely with regional sales leaders, and serving as a member of the EMEA leadership team. The team accelerates customer adoption and consumption.
The impact you will have:
- Significantly increase Databricks adoption and consumption impacted by C&SI partners in EMEA
- Lead region and partner teams through major growth milestones
- Build and coach a team of partner leaders serving each of the regions in EMEA as well as supporting roles including solution architecture, marketing, customer success, and value acceleration
- Determine programs and processes that scale, with a focus on rigorous prioritization, planning, coordination, measurement, and communication with global and regional priorities
- Maintain trust and collaboration with the EMEA sales leaders and supporting teams including clear strategy, planning, and accountability for partner activities in the region
What we look for:
Planning: build on established partnerships, determine the priorities and plan for Consulting & SI partners in EMEA in collaboration and alignment with regional stakeholders; including overseeing the development of GTM programs and processes that produce mutually beneficial and meaningful results
Readiness and Execution: drive readiness programmes and pipeline management with Consulting & SI partners in EMEA in collaboration with sales management and stakeholders
Partner Success: build partner practices and skills to support healthy partnerships and high customer and partner satisfaction by engaging consistently across the customer adoption lifecycle
Good Governance: work with partners to govern for plans and activities in EMEA with consistent cadence, commitments, executive relationships, and processes
Promoting The Platform: develop programs to establish Databricks Unified Analytics Platform and Lakehouse as the de facto standard for big data and AI in reference architectures and client engagements on both AWS and Azure; secure and promote success stories across internal and partner organizations
Working as a Team: work with sales, solution architecture, marketing, and partner success teams to build activities that meaningfully impact adoption in EMEA and work with Cloud partners (AWS, Azure) and relevant Software partners to align offering development and GTM efforts
Experience: Experience in business development at a top technology or other market leading company, preferably in big data, AI, or cloud (i.e. Consulting & SI partner management experience) that achieved a successful outcome in EMEA
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn - join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.