Passionate about making a difference in healthcare? Have experience working for or with health systems? Looking for a culture that’s high-energy, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented?
AVIA Innovator Network members solve pressing challenges with digital solutions that deliver financial and clinical results. AVIA maps the path forward, providing strategic focus, rigorous process discipline, and a collaborative approach so that our members move faster with greater confidence.
You will assist in the deployment of AVIA’s approach to analyzing the clinical and financial impacts of early stage technologies, facilitating partnerships with member health systems’ innovation teams to consistently deploy a methodology for measuring the impact of specific technologies the AVIA network adopts.
Why we need you
Bringing an understanding in healthcare technology fundamentals and the expected clinical and business results, you will help develop models that can consistently be deployed to help forecast and track digital solution impact on
health system priorities. You will be an integral part of the team by helping estimate and measure outsized impact and clearly communicating the value proposition of digital solutions to AVIA’s network members.
This role requires deep familiarity with the role expectations of both financial and clinical leaders within large and complex health systems. You will lead the development and deployment of rigorous models that estimate and track financial and clinical impact at member health systems (including identifying baseline data) through all phases of solution adoption (from contracting/pre-implementation through scaled deployment).
How you'll make an impact
- Develop strategies and metrics that are implementable for early stage technologies, with a focus on calculating return on investment, sourcing data, data collection, and data aggregation
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at member hospitals to support the ability to source and aggregate data with a focus on ROI calculation and benchmarking
- Lead approach to estimating financial and clinical impact at member health systems, including identifying baseline data, throughout all phases of solution adoption
- Develop business plan and analytics for the future of healthcare/ digital environment
- Assess digital solutions against our member and health system’s desired performance and create a common data language to communicate digital ties to strategic roadmaps
- Provide analytical insights to decision makers in a format that is customized to the audience
- Using the AVIA network’s data and outcomes experience, create benchmarks and insights publishable to the broader market
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate degree
- 10+ years' experience in finance, ROI calculation, data sourcing, outcomes measures, KPIs/metrics, business modeling, and strategic growth analysis
- Experience facilitating discussion with key stakeholder audiences, including Innovation Leaders, Business Owners, Quality and PI Departments, IT Departments and CFO’s around metrics, ROI, data sourcing and data aggregation
- Experience working in consulting / professional services desirable
- Experience working with technology and data analytics
- Critical thinking, strong judgment and ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with clients and colleagues
- Strong understanding of / familiarity with health system operations, performance improvement, quality and IT departments
- Differentiate signal from noise; ability to synthesize information from disparate sources and identify the interrelationships and dependencies
- Comfort coupling qualitative and quantitative data and practical sense
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communicator, in both speech and writing; able to tell a compelling, coherent story around the data
- Enthusiasm to join an entrepreneurial team and an environment that requires adaptability, comfort with ambiguity, intrinsic motivation, and “doing what it takes”
- Able to travel ~20% of the time
AVIA runs the nation’s leading network for health systems seeking to innovate and transform through digital strategy. The AVIA Innovator Network brings together action-oriented health systems to solve pressing challenges that are ripe for digital innovation. Network members collaborate on strategic initiatives like consumer engagement and post-discharge success. With AVIA’s rigorous process and the power of collaboration, members identify, deploy, and scale the best digital solutions to achieve financial and clinical impact. The result? Health systems accelerate their pace of transformation – moving faster with greater confidence. Learn more at aviahealthinnovation.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.