We’re not your typical HR and Employment Law Consulting Firm. We’ve got the smarts when it comes to our craft, but we’re on the lookout for that business-savvy extraordinaire who can elevate us to the next level. We are looking for an individual who operates at a strategic level but is capable and willing to “get their hands dirty” in the details to ensure the job gets done well.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, reporting into the CEO, the Senior Director, Growth will develop and execute growth strategies to drive substantial top-line growth and increase the company’s user base and market share. A strategic thinker with an operational mindset and a track record of successful business development and team leadership.
This role will connect different revenue-related functions, from sales and marketing, to supporting client experience and business operations. The incumbent is an influential leader, boasting a track record of propelling professional service businesses to new heights and can lead by example, fostering strong relationships with individuals and teams, while ensuring that every member realizes their full potential in pursuit of our corporate objectives.
Sales & Marketing - Unlocking Revenue Potential: Seamlessly streamline processes, data insights, and technology to strategically supercharge revenue growth across business lines.
- Exceed Company Revenue Targets: Drive revenue growth by surpassing overall company targets individually and as a team.
- Collaborate closely with Practice Leaders to enhance revenue growth while elevating the client experience.
- Optimal Sales and Marketing Infrastructure: Ensure a robust sales and marketing structure that supports the execution of our strategic growth plan.
- Refine Sales and Marketing Metrics: Develop insightful metrics and KPIs for revenue generation, offering a deeper understanding of our business elements.
- Implement Sales Best Practices: Foster growth and enhance the client experience by implementing best practices throughout the organization.
- Management of proposals to ensure the profitability of project deliverables.
Strategic Leadership - Demonstrating strong alignment with the overall business strategy through effective communication and active engagement with direct reports in Sales and Marketing as well as other team members.
- Exemplifying Company Values: A living example of our core values.
- Responsible for building, nurturing, and empowering top-tier Sales and Marketing talent
- “Make things happen" mindset, spotting opportunities, assessing viability, and developing the relationships necessary to accelerate business growth.
- Inspirational Communication: Sharing insights that reveal the 'why' behind our sales actions.
- Guiding and propelling business decisions to realize exceptional results.
Strategic Growth and Engagement - Develop and deploy the company’s growth strategy while harnessing valuable client experience insights for a competitive edge and accelerated growth.
- Dashboard Mastery: Oversee all Sales and Marketing dashboards to ensure key drivers influencing retention and client lifetime value to increase revenue.
- Strategic Growth Vision: Uncover growth prospects through partnerships and other
- Market Watch: Vigilantly monitor industry trends and competitor actions to shape our strategic positioning and differentiators
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 7-10 years’ of experience in a management consulting or professional services role with a proven track record of driving growth and experience selling recurring revenue models
- Experience selling into construction, manufacturing, and technology is preferred.
- Proven leadership skills in managing teams and guiding them toward achieving
- A client-centric mindset and the ability to foster a shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum.
- Values-based individual with a strong execution capability in a people-centric business
- A track record of driving innovation and thinking creatively to fuel business growth.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and change with an entrepreneurial growth mindset.
- The ability to adapt to evolving market conditions and adjust growth strategies accordingly.
- Solid foundation in financial analysis and experience with pricing models growth objectives.
- Exceptional analytic and quantitative problem-solving skills
- A lucrative compensation package.
- Rewarding Excellence: Experience the thrill of quarterly rewards and recognition.
- Fostering Togetherness: Engage in team-building activities and community volunteering events to strengthen bonds and make a positive impact.
- Revel in a flexible work setting that allows for work from home days, adding adaptability to your work-life balance.
- Kickstart Your Long Weekends: Enjoy early Friday afternoons before every long weekend and during the summer.
- Empowering Your Well-Being: Take part in our company's benefits program.
- Unlock opportunities for career growth, development, and continuous learning.
For consideration, please apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest in MaxPeople but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, diversity, equity and accessibility, our goal is a workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply including individuals with disabilities, those who identify as Black, Indigenous or persons of color, members of the LGBTQ2S+ community and others.
We are proud to be in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), 2005 and the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation. We are happy to honor accommodations at any part of the recruitment process and invite you to let us know how we can help.