At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Link is an exciting new start-up organisation within Veeva Systems. With one product available now, Link for Oncology, and two more innovative products in the pipeline, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-moving, agile team.
Link for Oncology is already being adopted and utilized by over 20 Pharmaceutical and Biotechs, including 6 top 10 companies. If you thrive on challenge, developing innovative strategies, and integrated teamwork, Link is the place for you.
Reporting to the VP Strategy and Sales for Link your key responsibilities will include: Developing the Global strategy for Link for Therapeutic Areas. Working with the product team to translate the innovation roadmap into Commercial execution. Working with the sales team to be the Link for Therapeutic Areas ‘go-to‘ expert in all matters of product, pricing, and strategy.
The Senior Director, Link for Therapeutic Areas role requires a deep understanding of and experience with pharmaceutical commercial and medical processes and technologies in oncology and specialty medicines.
You will be a member of a growing business unit at Veeva and will be responsible for the market strategy for Veeva Link for Therapeutic Areas in the market including defining and shaping the market and understanding unmet customer needs.
This role works closely with our customers, Product Management, and Engineering teams to create a commercial roadmap for continual innovation in order to ensure a successful launch in 2021. You will be responsible for delivering customer success for key projects and working with customers to identify a full solution for field-based CRM integration.
As the business matures you will also be responsible for identifying and executing key commercial deals in partnership with sales and managing key client projects and relationships. You will maintain a public presence for the business at industry events and conferences, ensure the continued rapid growth of our market share, and work with the global marketing leader to prepare marketing collateral and externally facing messaging. This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Veeva Link for Therapeutic Areas, and oversee its execution
- Advise our Product Management team on market dynamics and evolving customer needs
- Identify and onboard early adopter customers, ensuring their success, creating strong references for the business
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to ensure relevant marketing messaging and the success of our sales organization as it scales
- Provide thought leadership to the market, speaking at conferences and authoring thought leadership articles
- 15+ years of experience in professional services/consulting with a focus on oncology and other specialty therapeutic areas
- Deep healthcare environment understanding and experience
- Experience with specialty pharmaceuticals and a general understanding of oncology and treatment pathways
- Strong network across the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry, particularly in Brand / Business Unit Leadership, Sales, Marketing, and Medical Affairs
- Strong track record translating customer needs into product innovation and solutions
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel extensively for customer meetings and internal events in the future
Nice to Have
- Global and above market healthcare environment understanding and experience
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.