About TodayTix Group:
, TTG, is the global e-commerce leader for cultural experiences. Founded in 2013, TTG designs frictionless e-commerce experiences via innovative product design and industry-leading technology.
Through powerful consumer matchmaking technology and our expansive portfolio of brands, including TodayTix, Goldstar, and Secret Cinema, TTG has an intimate understanding of its millions of customers. We optimize partner relationships by providing unparalleled access to engaged audiences to generate meaningful revenue, transforming the way tickets are sold. With an ever-expanding global network of theatres, producers, and cultural institutions, frictionless technology, and vast data and insights, TTG is at the forefront of the digital transformation of culture.
We are seeking outstanding applicants of all backgrounds to join our team to bring new voices, talent, and perspectives to the table. We encourage all to apply.
About The Role:
The Senior Director of Customer Experience is responsible for delivering a “six-star” customer experience across all customer touchpoints, ensuring that customers within the TodayTix Group family of brands receive a category-defining support experience. (Think: building the Chewy of event ticketing). We don’t just want to deliver a great experience; we want to deliver an experience so unheard of (especially in ticketing!) you can’t help but tell your friends about it.
The Senior Director of Customer Experience will own the vision and roadmap for how we deliver on this experience, including what customer touchpoints exist, quality of output against brand voice and tone, channel strategy, SLA and KPI setting, and managing a Concierge-style service program providing recommendations and white-glove service via a dedicated SMS line.
This role will also be responsible for managing the Customer Care P&L, delivering efficiencies by streamlining operations and processes, proposing policy shifts, ideating and implementing creative uses of AI, and advocating for and partnering on new product features and supply which can positively impact the customer experience.
This involves close partnership with our Brand and Product teams, as well as leadership of the operations of our global Customer Care team.
The role’s success metrics are:
-Case volume. Partner with Product, Supply, and Insights to devise strategies, tools, and tactics to reduce inbound case volume.
-CSAT. Ensure a best-in-class service experience using category-defining (ecommerce) best practices, deeply interwoven with brand values.
-NPS. Ensure the end-to-end (not just service) experience exemplifies our brand in ethos, tone, voice, and quality; including but not limited to managing a Concierge program for high-LTV users.
-Bot deflection rate. Build automations and workflows that minimize the amount of human intervention in inbound cases.
*Costs/case. Minimize headcount (FTE, PTE, BPO) to a lean, dynamic team of culture carriers. Find process optimization, use AI, and challenge the status quo to build a small, appropriately-extended team.
-Team engagement. The CX team should be a beacon of culture at TTG, routinely scoring in the top 10% percentile of engaged, satisfied TTG employees.
Please note: This is a full time position and qualified candidates must be based in the New York City area, as this is a hybrid position (working both from home and in the office). Expected time in the office is 1 - 3 days a week.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a high-performing, experience-focused team of culture carriers who can represent our brands in every engagement with customers; own resourcing strategy across multiple global markets, including FT, PT, and BPO talent
- Define and lead our global and multi-retailer channel strategy optimizing jointly for service excellence and operational efficiency
- Partner with our Head of Brand Marketing to infuse our brand tone, voice, and values into every service experience; oversee process introduction to ensure all Customer Care interactions are not just “quality” but “on brand”
- Proactively and collaboratively identify issues and opportunities within our existing customer experience (site, app, service) and strategize plans to avoid missteps, smooth friction, and surprise and delight at every opportunity:
- Lead a net new Concierge-style service model available to our TodayTix user base; own recruitment, branding, and quality control for the program
- Ideate and oversee the implementation of big ideas for the future of CX against brand objectives of service excellence; don’t just strive for “best practice”; strive for “category differentiation.” Big thinkers to the front
We're Looking for Someone With:
- 8-10 years of experience in customer care / operations - ideally in a fast-paced, growth-stage environment
- A strong point of view on end-to-end customer experience; ability to connect the dots between product updates and customer communications, and how to communicate in ways that exemplify our brands
- Proven experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally, serving as Chief Customer Advocate with Product, Brand, Campaign, and Operations teams
- A strong operational leader with a high aptitude for both analytics and EQ
- Significant experience managing a large team spanning multiple time zones and geographies
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a vision and translate it into detailed and prioritized plans
- Ecommerce experience a plus
Good to Know:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits and perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
-Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
-Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
-Life and disability insurance
-Paid Parental Leave
-Generous 401(k) Matching
-Flexible Paid Time Off
-Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
-Annual Professional Growth Budget
-Employee donation matching
-Employee Referral Program
-Work From Home budget
-Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
. For more information about the data we collect and retention periods, please see our Data Collection Notice here