BuzzFeed is seeking a Senior Director of Operations -- BuzzFeed Brand Studio reporting directly to the CMO/CCO. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of operational strategy combined with a get stuff done mentality. The Senior Director of Operations works most closely with our CMO/CCO and helps shape, share, and implement his vision and strategy across many teams including creative, research, technology, marketing and sales.
This person would be responsible for assisting CMO and CMO's Sr Mgmt team with general management of Buzzfeed's Brand Studio organization. In addition, this role will be executing strategic cross-company initiatives, working closely with the Marketing executive team on their goals and must deeply understand BuzzFeed’s strategy and will be critical in driving that strategy forward.
Other tasks could include preparation ahead of big presentations and meetings, operational functions within the executive teams, assisting in the planning of executive off-sites or key team meetings. If that sounds like the type of thing that motivates you, that's the attitude we're seeking. This person must be an excellent communicator, fast worker, organized and critical thinker.
- Understand strategy and help communicate and implement across the organization
- Manage and organize Marketing executive team meetings, keeping team and company goals top of mind
- Act as a proxy for the CMO/CCO in various meetings
- Manage and prioritize Studio projects and platforms.
- Advise on internal and external cross-department coordination and partnerships for Studio, as well as research and insights, marketing and client experience.
- Assist CMO/CCO in designing operational model for all Studio activities.
- Work in tandem with CMO/CCO to execute cross-department projects and quarterly business planning with larger org including research & insights, marketing and client experience.
- Act as CMO/CCO’s liaison and primary communicator for internal and client-facing opportunities.
- Provide strategic counsel and support CMO/CCO with all external engagements.
- Collaborate with CMO/CCO’s administrative and executive team to plan and lead internal meetings, all hands and operational initiatives and ensure deliverables are delivered within deadlines.
- Work with Creative and Marketing leadership on briefing and scoping new projects and partnerships
- Create processes to communicate successes, learnings, best practices within the Marketing org
- Maintain and grow internal relationships that foster shared priorities and resources throughout BuzzFeed
- Develop short and long-term business plans and prepare regular business reviews
- Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple levels of an organization
- A proven executive influencer with deep operational experience
- Incredibly organized with the ability to track multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Ability to create beautiful presentations for internal and external use
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.
This job has been filled or removed by BuzzFeed.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Director of Operations -- BuzzFeed Brand St job post.✕