Delivering personalized experiences at scale is what ActionIQ was founded on. We give our customers in Retail, Financial Services, Insurance, Wealth Management, Telecommunications, Technology, and Media the ability to gain access, ideate, test, automate, and measure the experiences they create through customer data, and we are passionate about driving self-service tools and intuitive interfaces - without sacrificing scalability and performance for the business.
We are on a mission to hire the best Alliance and Partnership in the world, and we are committed to building an exceptional opportunity for our Partnership team members to earn, grow, and learn.
The Sr. Director of Partnerships will be regarded as a trusted business advisor who has deep knowledge and expertise about their Partner’s business and market to drive revenue within key verticals - Retail, Financial Services, Insurance, Wealth Management, Telecommunications, Technology, and Media. They will define and execute ActionIQ partnering strategies for assigned technology partners, system integrators or digital agencies. They are responsible for managing the alliance and goaled on direct sales revenue sourced and influenced by their Alliance partners. They lead partner development with comprehensive enablement, investment, marketing and sales plans that help the partner create a material ActionIQ practice.
- Develop and execute on Amazon Web Services (AWS) alliance strategy consistent with ActionIQ’s sales strategy and performance objectives including:
- Leverage, cultivation, and enhancement of current partner relationship
- Advance the ActionIQ business objectives through AWS partner program
- Build AWS partner-leveraged pipeline:
- Educate AWS field organization on appropriate ActionIQ value proposition for their business, preparing them to identify and position potential ActionIQ projects
- Design and implement new business development initiatives with AWS, including solutions development, joint value propositions, sales tools, special sales incentives, joint service offerings, and more
- Design and secure funding from AWS for joint marketing campaigns
- Drive AWS influenced sales:
- Implement programmatic approaches to building AWS/ActionIQ field-level relationships
- Secure AWS advocacy for ActionIQ on deals (transactions, projects) such that the probability of a successful sale is improved, impediments to a ActionIQ sale are removed, deal size is increased, and ActionIQ’s overall cost of sales is reduced
- Increase ActionIQ’s sales coverage by leveraging AWS competency programs
- Promote partner-driven client success:
- Design, promote, and carry out AWS (technical) training programs
- Promote collaboration of projects with ActionIQ Engineering organization
- Recruit and manage new industry/technology-specific AWS partnerships that will accelerate growth of ActionIQ
- Carry out and follow through on other AWS related project specific tasks as needed
- Minimum 1+ years working for AWS or working for an AWS ISV partner
- Direct experience with AWS ISV Accelerate program with proven results
- 3+ Years of experience working with or for Global Systems Integrators, AWS, Digital Agencies or Martech Data Driven Applications
- 4+years of work experience selling solutions, programs or services to Fortune 2000 companies directly / indirectly.
- Proven experience working with Partners and establishing new relationships that create net new business
- Ability to effectively manage relationships, build consensus, and collaborate with others in achieving desired results and objectives.
- Demonstrated autonomy to work in highly complex, matrix environments with multiple stakeholders and high degree of ambiguity.
- Demonstrated track record of significant accomplishment in an Individual contributor or leadership role including successful development and management of accounts/ programs/ projects in complex matrixed organizations with numerous constituents.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partners and sales.
- Ability to present results and strategy to teams while considering variety of knowledge levels within audience
- Ability to effectively communicate daily performance by producing all necessary reports in an effective, timely, and tailored manner
- Excellent communication, writing, analytical and project management skills
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems Technology or commensurate degree preferred
- Work with a fun, inclusive, and smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company!
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top health insurance benefits
- Currently remote with expectation to be back in office 2021.
- Work from Home stipend to optimize your set up.
ActionIQ is committed to building an inclusive, equitable, and diverse organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. AIQ welcomes qualified applicants of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background. Join us on our journey to build a product that will help our customers deliver memorable experiences that will drive loyalty and growth.