is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
As Senior Director, Product Management, you'll play a key role in advancing Lucid Marketplace by identifying and validating business opportunities, developing product strategies, defining and delivering product roadmaps, and ensuring successful product launches. You will work closely with business and technology leaders to deliver scalable and innovative products that meet a diverse set of requirements across the stakeholder ecosystem.
- Lead the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Lucid Marketplace.
- Partner directly with senior leaders in sales, operations, legal, design, marketing and engineering teams to develop a compelling vision and strategic product strategies for Lucid Marketplace.
- Work closely with customers, internal stakeholders and user experience to understand technical feasibility, direction, costs and potential tradeoffs.
- Lead a team of Product Managers, responsible for end to end product lifecycle management from strategy, product roadmap, product development, execution and go to market for Lucid Marketplace.
- Continuously work to improve and invest in your team for ongoing professional development and career growth.
- Create and implement processes for prioritization framework, stakeholder feedback and reviews, product roadmap transparency and clarity, and release strategies and plans.
- Be a key driver in focusing the company on a tech and product lead journey.
- Review metrics and actively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring the product stays aligned with company objectives.
- Requires 50% travel to our Headquarters in New Orleans.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product leadership in SaaS/Marketplace environment. Managed a team of 4 or more reports.
- Aptitude in leading teams through direct management – as well as through cross-functional influence and coalition building.
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view and the ability to influence and guide to decisions and finality.
- Infinite capacity to challenge current thinking and bring others along to implement new ideas to improve business results.
- Strong understanding of agile, digital product development and product launches.
- Passion and commitment to stay on top of market shifts, customer needs and competitor developments.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.