As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is looking for an experienced Sr. Director, Product Marketing to bring innovation and creativity to our marketing programs and drive our go-to-market strategies for high profile licensed and original IP games. The ideal candidate is a born storyteller with a finger on the pulse of mobile game marketing. A stellar communicator and an analytical problem-solver. Someone who is able to lead a team, but doesn’t don’t mind rolling up their sleeves to cross the finish line. He/She will understand where the market is headed and the needs of our customers to refine our products and messaging. Reporting to the SVP Publishing, the Sr. Director, Product Marketing will play an instrumental role and work closely with internal and external partners.
- Define and execute go-to-market, engagement & retention strategies in close coordination with fellow marketing colleagues (i.e. Creative, Performance Marketing) and cross-functional partners such as Production, Product Management, Publishing, PR, etc.
- Develop the brand strategy, including positioning, key messaging, and visual identity that help our games stand out in the marketplace
- Lead best-in-class Product Marketing and Community team members, developing their skills, and defining their career paths
- Establish strong relationships with game studios, licensors and central teams to build seamless and successful product campaigns
- Identify KPIs and measure the effectiveness of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, and competitor marketing practices and capabilities
- Oversee Product Marketing budget and maximize effectiveness of campaigns within budget
- Synthesize marketing initiatives, insights, and viewpoints into C-level strategy materials for Jam City’s leadership teams
- 12+ years experience in Video/Mobile Game or Digital Media Product Marketing, licensed IP/mobile free to play is a huge plus
- Capacity to develop and lead a team, managing at both strategic and operational levels
- Ability for building trust and fostering team spirit throughout the Company, at all level
- Proven track record building brands and successfully bringing them to market
- Experience operating across the full marketing mix; including but not limited to: digital marketing, TV media, trailer production, campaign development, consumer insights, social media/community, performance marketing,, influencer marketing, and brand partnerships.
- Ability to analyze game and marketing KPIs, interpret data, and drive recommendations
- Strong leadership, initiative, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience in developing and delivering executive presentations.
- Willingness to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo to launch games that become globally recognizable brands
- Must be confident, organized, professional, creative, innovative and possess drive
- Must be able to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.