Anomali delivers earlier detection and identification of adversaries in your organization’s network by making it possible to correlate tens of millions of threat indicators against your real time network activity logs and up to a year or more of forensic log data. Anomali’s approach enables detection at every point along the kill chain, making it possible to mitigate threats before any material damage to your organization has occurred.
· Evaluate emerging technologies and market trends to support development of a 5-year technology vision and roadmap.
· Work with engineering to optimize technical architecture across system hardware, device software, cloud services and AI/ML.
· Engage with internal product teams, architects, and business leaders to understand and inform technology roadmaps.
· Communicate our technology architecture, strategy, and roadmap clearly and effectively internally and externally.
· Identify and evaluate next-generation technologies for suitability for incorporation into our portfolio.
· Engage with our ecosystem partners and customers to understand their challenges building emerging requirements for the Anomali Platform.
· Drive evaluations and decisions on solution/technologies.
· 10+ years of experience with the skills called out above
· Bachelors Degree (minimum)
· Understanding of AI/ML applications
· Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK framework and Endpoint, Network and Extended Detection and Response technologies.
· Working experience of Cloud technology and associated applications
· Experience making tough strategic tradeoff decisions
· Understand the trends in technology and digital transformation
· Ability to balance and shift priorities
· Able to work in cross-functional teams
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
It is our policy to ensure that all eligible persons have equal opportunity for employment and advancement on the basis of their ability, qualifications and aptitude. We select those suitable for appointment solely on the basis of merit without regard to an individual's disability, race, religion, sex, age or sexual orientation. Monitoring is carried out to ensure that our equal opportunity policy is effectively implemented.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Anomali and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our Recruiting team at [email protected].