Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
We are sourcing a strategic business development leader for our U.S. Government Team, who has a proven record of developing and winning U.S. Government business globally.
The key individual will take the lead in selling high value products and services, a subject matter expert in the delivery of satcom terminal solutions for combatant command and other operational requirements, including multiple orbits (MEO, GEO, future LEO), military and commercial frequencies.
ALL.SPACE is growing its Commercial presence and as a result, is expanding Commercial Sales Team in delivering exceptional service, and products to its customers within the U.S. Government.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, to include both contracts working directly with U.S. Government end-users and market channel partners to understand their current/future mission satellite requirements; developing and delivering customer solutions, use cases employing satcom terminals to support geostationary (GEO), medium earth orbit (MEO) and Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite fleet and end-to-end solutions.
- Focus on ensuring the mission success of U.S. Government end-users while meeting/exceeding ALL.SPACE revenue and new business targets.
- Be responsible for planning and executing a full range of sales and development tasks, with the ultimate goal of successfully executing sales and winning new business, whilst managing and growing a pipeline of business opportunities.
- Identifying customer requirements in support of new and future ALL.SPACE service and product offerings; managing and growing a pipeline of business opportunities; planning and executing strategic business capture plans; writing competitive proposals; and supporting the establishment/stand-up of new contracts and programmes.
- Strong desire and ability to identify, analyse, segment, target, priortise and win business opportunities.
- Expected to acquire new business to maximise profitable contract revenue over time and manage existing accounts to broaden and deepen the company’s business base.
- Duties will include all phases of development - identification, qualification, proposal management, proposal writing, and sales closure.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering, National Security Policy, Military Arts & Sciences, or a related field is desired.
- Highly qualified candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in these areas and 10+ years of relevant work experience will be considered.
- Previous experience serving in various U.S. Combatant Commands, U.S. military, U.S. Government civil service, and possess a solid background in the commercial satellite communications industry, U.S. Government operations and mission applications, U.S. Government employment of satellite communications capabilities, and U.S. Government acquisition and procurement processes.
- Proven ability to work with U.S. military and civilian agencies to identify their requirements, develop and shape applicable ALL.SPACE terminals and end-to-end solutions, and deliver relevant programs, services, and product offerings.
- Extensive knowledge of the technology needs, market trends, and procurement practices of U.S. military and civilian agencies.
- Develops account plans for strategic programs consistent with ALL.SPACE business goals.
- Provides effective account management oversight to assigned U.S. Government customers and market channel partners.
- Leads proposal efforts and write technical proposals in response to Government procurements.
- Develops win strategies for specific business opportunities and assembles winning teams that complement ALL.SPACE capabilities and share similar business philosophies.
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Effective, enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated ability to partner across boundaries of function, rank, geography and other differences.
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre