Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
As the Senior DSP Engineer you will be working on the analysis & specification of system requirements. This will include proposition of algorithmic solutions for technical requirements & delivery of algorithmic requirements within the simulation stages of the design. Take part in the planning of development road maps & testing at systems level.
- BS Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Communications, Microwave, or related engineering discipline
- MS, or Ph.D. in a relevant topic – desirable
Skills & Experience
- Desired experience – 3 to 5 years as a minimum. We also have a Senior/ Principal level position available for someone with high number of years of experience
- Background in DSP for Software Defined Radio (SDR) for SATCOM or terrestrial applications is highly beneficial
- Experience with DSP for SATCOM or terrestrial low-SNR signal acquisition
- Experience with DSP required for RF over digital interfaces
- Experience with general DSP development for fixed-point implementation on FPGAs (ideally Xilinx)
- Experience with DSP algorithms used for wideband signals (GSPS rates) is highly beneficial
- Experience with both time and frequency domain analysis and algorithm development
- Knowledge of SATCOM signal standards, .e.g. DVBS2, and/or resource allocation schemes, .e.g. TDMA, is beneficial
- Experience in DSP/modelling of phased-array systems is highly beneficial
- Prior experience in signal processing techniques employed in multi-antenna systems such as Massive MIMO, mmWave Beamforming and Beam Acquisition is a strong plus
- Proficient in MATLAB
- Proficiency in C/C++ is beneficial
- Experience with DSP associated with mmWave RF modulation / demodulation is beneficial
- Accustomed to agile workflow and reporting via the Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence, etc…) is beneficial
- Experience working in small to medium sized teams
- Experience assimilating/researching problems (books, academic papers, existing state-of-the-art, face-to-face) and developing solutions
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre
ALL.SPACE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, non-disqualifying disability, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. We base all hiring decisions on candidate qualifications and business needs.