Fellow began as a Kickstarter campaign and has grown into a global brand with distributors and customers in more than 50 countries. We bring the specialty coffee experience to people's homes via beautifully designed coffee ware that marries form and function. We currently have a small, passionate, and committed team that loves to see coffee tools come to life.
Do you want to own the electrical design for multiple products used by hundreds of thousands of people everyday? Fellow is looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer to own the architecture and design for our future line of award winning products. We need a go-getter that is comfortable wearing many hats along the entire product development cycle and has a desire to grow!
The Senior Electrical Engineer will accomplish all of this while living out Fellowship Thinking, our leadership principles:
Fellowship Thinking centers our customers, always.
Fellowship Thinking views all goals as shared.
Fellowship Thinking never stops improving.
Fellowship Thinking says “yes, if”.
Fellowship Thinking deliberately seeks equity.
Please note this person is required to be located in the Bay Area. This is a hybrid position with 3 (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday) days in office. *Please note, there is no relocation.
- Design - engineering ownership of the electrical design across multiple products from early concept to launch
- Prototype - iterative hands-on prototyping to help validate concepts functionally as well as support the product level decisions or user testing
- Test - develop and drive design and functional validation testing for electrical components during both R&D and NPI
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM) - collaboration with external partners and suppliers to ensure designs can be repeatedly produced at lowest cost
- Documentation - Develop production and support documentation including bills of material (BOMs)
- Continued Improvement - help expand and improve the team’s capabilities, processes and expertise
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- Competitive compensation including employee equity plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401k with company contribution after 6 months of employment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Better Yourself Wellness credit & Better Your Community donation matching
- Generous discount on Fellow products
- Best coffee anywhere
Our highest goal at Fellow is creating a safe, inclusive, and rewarding environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work and thrive. We are committed to building diverse teams and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
Fellow is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.