Ajax Systems is an international technology company, the largest developer and manufacturer of security systems in Europe.
The startup, created in 2011 in Ukraine, scaled into an international product company. Ajax security systems protect more than 1.5 million users in 176 countries. The company works with 150,000 installers in key markets.
Ajax Systems has a central office, an R&D department, and two full-cycle productions in Ukraine; the representative offices in the UAE (Dubai), Great Britain, Italy, Spain, and teams in many other regions; and a logistics hub in Poland.
Ajax products are a whole ecosystem of 70 devices, mobile and desktop apps, and server infrastructure.
The product line includes control panels, motion detectors, opening detectors, flood prevention, fire detectors, street and home sirens, alarm buttons with the appliances control function, smart sockets, and relays.
- Key player of smart embedded developers team;
- Be involved in continuous enhancement initiatives such as the development of testing and CI frameworks etc.
- Assess new process technologies in terms of cost/performance/reliability;
- Architect, implement and maintain complex firmware/software designs;
- Maintaining, enhancing and improving of SDK and build system.
- At least 6 years embedded firmware experience;
- Very strong coding & debugging skills in C/C++;
- Experience with Bash, Python;
- Good skills in Git, Make and CMake;
- Solid experience with ARM Cortex-M based MCU;
- Experience with various HW peripherals (builtin, external) and sensors;
- Experience with low power or battery powered devices development;
- Good experience with debugging, emulating and troubleshooting of embedded SW & HW;
- Strong in OS concepts such as scheduling, multi-threading, processes, inter-process, privileged/unprivileged access, supervizor;
- Experience with networking and security, OSI model understanding;
- Solid experience with OTA updates, secured boot, ARM TrustZone;
- Quick adaptation to new technologies;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with wireless communications, multiple access to shared carrier;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with symmetric multiprocessing MCUs;
- Embedded Linux system development experience;
- Detailed knowledge of Linux operating system internals;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work across several projects simultaneously;
- Experience with various Compilers, Emulators, and Debuggers;
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development;
- BLE, Wi-FI, Zigbee, Sub-GHz protocols.
With us you will enjoy:
- Medical insurance.
- Working with a team of people to build the future of an industry.
- Non-trivial challenges and various specter of interesting tasks.
- A flexible, friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Corporate culture based on common sense.
- Opportunities to influence the creation of new products and their quality.