In this role you design, architect, implement and validate embedded firmware applications for the NextEV powertrain. You will work close together with functional development teams and hardware development teams to set up requirements and performance targets.
· Understand the product, plan and requirements
· Develop embedded firmware in C that implements the architecture you’ve defined
· Identify system improvements and mitigate risks
· Develop exceptional, engaging and connected systems
· Implement reliable, scalable, and quality functionality
· Maintain and evolve documentation and processes
· Take ownership of the quality, functionality and behavior of what you deliver
· Work with program management to define what you'll need to deliver and when
· Travel to meet with remote teams, partners and attend media events
· Work closely with the executive staff to align expectations and provide status
· Train, mentor and coach more junior developers on the team
· Bachelors degree in engineering or related field
· 4+ years of software development experience in an embedded environment
· Service oriented attitude, with strong problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual skills
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Senior Embedded Firmware Developer job post.