In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com
The Senior Engagement Manager will partner with the Center of Excellence leads to manage the email marketing efforts across one key agency account. They are responsible for understanding the client's business, how the email program and solutions Ansira builds map back to the business, and ensuring the teams working on the account have that understanding as well.
The Senior Engagement Manager will manage the project planning, estimation, and budgeting process, including tracking against client revenue and forecasting, and setting expectations internally and externally through clear, direct and specific documentation and communication. The SEM reports to the Director, Engagement Lead.
This position can work remotely in the US only near one of our offices (Chicago, STL, Dallas, Detroit, ATL)
- 6+ years of client management experience with an interactive agency managing digital programs
- Experience working with creative, strategy, analytics, technology and QA resources, and a thorough understanding of related processes and deliverables
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules, handling multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
- Proven project management skills with an understanding of processes (timeline development, budget tracking, risk analysis, etc.) and quality assurance/control (QA/QC) protocols. Workfront (or similar platforms) experience is a plus
- Experience with accounting processes for projects - includes forecasting, scoping/billing and managing an account specific P&L
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication
- Experience identifying growth opportunities for client projects and increasing scope of services in consideration of revenue growth goals
- Strong PowerPoint skills and the ability to command an audience while presenting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adobe Campaign experience preferred
- Agile/Scrum project management experience preferred
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.