is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for software engineers to join our Marketplace Integrations team. This person would be responsible for ideation and rapid prototyping of new software products as well as working with our clients to integrate their systems with our flagship products to better execute complex online research projects. We are currently open to this role being remote within the United States. #LI-remote
- Initiate approaches and low-cost innovations to maintain technical leadershipBuild mockups and prototypes to help refine and communicate product ideas
- Rapidly design, develop, and deploy web applications to test market and product assumptions
- Participate in commercializing validated assumptions
- Build production-ready applications for client engagements
- Write elegant, well-documented code
- Turn your good practices into good libraries for customers to use in their integrations
- Identify and keep abreast of novel technical concepts and markets
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline preferred), immersive bootcamp, or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years work experience building software with proven ability to create extensible solutions
- Client-facing experience preferred (SaaS work experience a plus)Experience leading development projects preferred
- HTML, JS, CSS, and OOP application programming experience required
- Python and Go experience preferred
- API development experience preferredUnderstanding of product design concepts
- Thrives in a user focused environment
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.