AnyRoad is the leader in experiential marketing software. We were founded on the belief that real-life, in-person experiences offer brands invaluable opportunities to build long-lasting relationships with their consumers, ultimately creating a community of brand advocates and accelerating revenue growth.
AnyRoad offers the only unified platform for experiential marketing that effectively connects back-end processes like booking, ticketing, payments, and more, with first-party data capture, consumer feedback, and analytics. Armed with our platform, leading brands across various industries are able to streamline and scale their event operations, drive continuous improvements in their strategy with actionable insights, and increase the return on investment from every experience.
AnyRoad is looking for a Sr. Enterprise Business Development Manager with experience and a proven track record of scaling Enterprise outbound motions at B2B SaaS Series A, B, or C startups. You'll shape your team to be the main voice of AnyRoad’s brand and be a strategic partner within the GTM team. In this role, you’ll be a player-coach who loves rolling up your sleeves to build, develop, and lead a team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs) responsible for personalization, nurturing, and multi-threading into target Enterprise accounts with the goal of securing initial demo meetings.
If you have a strong track record of exceeding targets in Enterprise outbound sales, a player-coach mentality actively engaging with the team in day-to-day operations while maintaining a strategic perspective at the higher level, and a results-focused mindset with a ‘whatever it takes' attitude, we want to hear from you.
You will report to our Head of Revenue Marketing & Business Development and will work in a hybrid environment out of our Phoenix or Austin offices.
What You’ll Do:
- Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead, mentor, and coach a team of inbound and outbound BDRs to exceed targets and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide ongoing training and development opportunities for the BDR team to enhance their skills and effectiveness, and ensure they are experts in articulating our value proposition
- Motivate and support your team to proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and hit their monthly targets
- Strategy and Execution:
- Develop and implement comprehensive BDR strategies to drive lead generation, pipeline growth, and revenue attainment
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Enablement teams to align BDR efforts with overall company goals and initiatives
- Build and deploy inbound and outbound playbooks to drive scalable growth within both motions
- Performance and Process Optimization:
- Track, analyze, and report on key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of BDR efforts
- Regularly update executive leadership on team performance and progress towards ongoing research to identify new leads, obtain contact information, and begin targeting
- Continuously refine and improve BDR processes and workflows to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement best practices for lead qualification, outreach, and follow-up
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships within GTM to ensure alignment and collaboration on lead generation conversion strategies
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to address business needs
- Strategize with Revenue Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and Account Executives on target accounts to fill the pipeline and hit monthly/quarterly targets
What You'll Need:
- 6-8 years of experience working in B2B SaaS marketing, sales, or directly with sales at high-growth startups
- Strong experience in managing an outbound BDR team along with hiring, onboarding, and training business development professionals
- A positive, supportive, and motivating leadership style that empowers and drives great results from your team to achieve their monthly and quarterly goals
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise sales cycles, how to access Economic Buyer, penetrate champions and influencers during the buying process; bonus points if you’ve sold to the marketing buyer and/or to CPG/Retail brands
- Experience with Salesforce, Triblio, Outreach.io, Gong, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator, among other technologies
- Strong understanding and adoption of leveraging intent data (i.e. Triblio, 6Sense, etc.) and the value an account-based approach brings
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to use data to drive decision-making. Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work from our Phoenix or Austin office 3 to 4 days a week with some flexibility
Why Join Us?
- Ground-floor opportunity at a fast-growing company in which you’ll immediately and directly impact the company’s future.
- We are a small, talented, and agile team working hard to define a new product category and having fun doing it.
- Diversity and inclusion are integral to our company's values and growth. We are proud to be a gender-balanced organization and actively encourage applications from underrepresented communities.
- Backed by prominent investors such as a16z, Runa Capital, BlackRock, and Kaiser Permanente.
- We are a leader in our space and work with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks.
- Hybrid & remote work environments. We have offices in the US and a presence across EMEA, including an office in Greece.
- Emphasis on growth and opportunities for learning and development.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
AnyRoad is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are committed to considering all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodation during the job application process, please notify email@example.com for support.