Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT Operations management solutions - helping organisations reduce risks, drive efficiencies and reduce costs associated with managing ever-more complex IT environments. Ivanti has experienced significant growth and success globally and has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops.
More information can be found at www.ivanti.co.uk
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a company that rewards hard work and always pushes for excellence.
Reporting into the Area Director for the UK&I, this role is responsible for building and executing against pipeline for Ivanti’s solutions within the UK&I customer base. To add to the existing UK team, we are looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for a specific territory of customers. Ideal candidates will have a minimum 5 years of software sales experience working both directly and with a channel, and will be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of strong sales performance and acquired skills.
In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in running complex, multi-touchpoint sales campaigns with large and medium-sized organisations which involve careful and thorough analysis of the political landscape.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Build and maintain effective relationships with high-influence individuals within customers
· Develop contact networks to uncover new projects in the customer base of relevance to Ivanti
· Develop pipeline within the chosen territory and execute qualified strategies to close revenue
· Maintain accurate and timely analysis for the wider business concerning forecasts, pipeline and specific campaigns
· Liaison and co-ordination with other members of the virtual team to effectively prioritise customer engagements.
· Apply all of the above to exceeding sales targets
Skills & Experience - Essential:
· Solid software sales history and extensive experience in strategic selling
· Excellent presentation, time management and communication skills
· Ability to penetrate accounts at senior/executive level
· Ability to work as part of a team with Technical Consultants whilst maintaining a self-starter attitude
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.