Why Pretium Enterprise Services?
With expert business service capabilities, Pretium Enterprise Services (“PES”), is integral to the growth, innovation, and transformation of its global operating companies. Partnering with internal and external businesses and stakeholders to rapidly unlock value for its customers, PES delivers with excellence and ownership, enabling scalable growth.
PES is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant who provides high-level administrative support to The President of our shared services model. This role requires excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently. Senior Executive Assistants play a crucial role in ensuring executives can focus on their strategic responsibilities by managing administrative tasks effectively. Specific responsibilities may vary depending on the organization and the executive’s needs.
What You’ll Do
Administrative Support: Manage executive calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate travel arrangements
Communication: Handle all forms of correspondence on behalf of executives, often drafting responses
Document Management: Prepare reports, presentations, and documents for meetings
Meeting Coordination: Organize and attend meetings, take minutes, and ensure follow up on action items
Project Management: Assist with special projects and initiatives, research, conduct data analysis, and collaborate with other team members
Confidentiality: Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information and documents
Gatekeeping: Screen and prioritize communication and requests for executives
Problem Solving: Resolve operational and administrative issues as they arise
Relationship Building: Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Technology Skills: Proficiency in MS Office Suite, scheduling tools and other communication platforms such as Zoom and MS TEAMS
Adaptability: Ability to handle a variety of tasks and adapt to the evolving needs of the executives
Time Management: Efficiently manage the executive’s time and priorities
Organizational Skills: Strong organizational abilities to keep track of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an EAA to a high-level executive;
- Multi-tasker; ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Proficiency working with schedules, calendars, spreadsheets, and presentations (MS Office and Outlook experience required);
- Organized with great time management skills
- Ability to think on your feet and operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Punctual, with ability to work overtime as necessary to meet job requirements and deadlines
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Vaccination against Covid-19 is required, except where prohibited pursuant to state or local law.
What We Offer
This position offers the opportunity to join an entrepreneurial Firm committed to the personal and professional growth of its team members and to maintaining a positive, encouraging work environment where people enjoy working together. The company offers a comprehensive benefits and perks package, including:
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Employer-paid health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holiday time
- Hybrid office/work-from-home arrangement
- Annual year-end bonus eligible
Pretium Enterprise Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Please see the firm’s policy regarding how it collects and processes your personal information.