Zynga is proud to announce the opening of a brand-new game development studio in Austin, TX. The studio will partner with NaturalMotion, a Zynga-subsidiary, to develop a premiere mobile action game set in the Star Wars universe. Our new Austin studio will collaborate closely with BossAlien, a division of NaturalMotion, and an award-winning game's developer based out of Brighton, England.
This is a rare opportunity to play a part in the foundation of Zynga’s first action games studio in North America, and to make your mark on a brand-new franchise in the Star Wars universe and the future of mobile gaming.
Senior Executive Producers are key influencers and mentors Zynga-wide. We are looking for a Senior EP to help us execute our ambitious Star Wars franchise plan.
Working with a global Studio Leadership team, you will be a key leader - taking on responsibility for business-critical objectives relating to the development, launch and live operation of multiple titles. In this role, you will take responsibility for a variety of critical initiatives, initially focused on the successful launch of a major new cross-platform title. This requires building collaborative partnerships across the business, defining a holistic plan and being able to foresee and adapt to internal and external change in a way that minimises disruption to teams and business goals.
- Partner with the NaturalMotion SVP and game General Manager to establish, maintain, communicate and execute the launch strategy on a new Star Wars title.
- Lead all aspects of and coordination the successful worldwide launch of a new, high profile, cross-platform game.
- Form collaborative working relationships with key business partners bringing together groups as needed to solve problems across global game teams and corporate partners.
- Identify key measures and implement tracking processes that provide transparency and visibility to all partners and stakeholders.
- Assess and catalogue risks, identifying mitigation/containment measures to reduce. Follow up on risk mitigation plans to ensure the game launches on time
- Onboard and lead vendors as needed to support the success of the game launch
Austin: Studio Expansion
- Work with Talent Acquisition teams and other partners to identify the skills and talent needed to drive our expansion in Austin TX as we ramp up the teams to support our ambitious plans.
- Partner with local leadership in Austin to source and onboard the talent we need to succeed whilst creating a coherent studio while encouraging positive culture, drive and ambition.
- Lead key initiatives across Zynga and NaturalMotion to deliver our ambitious multi-year plans
Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence and challenge partners and stakeholders across the organisation.
- Broad and deep knowledge of Production / Project Management gained in a fast-paced software development environment including experience planning and leading global, sophisticated projects.
- PC/Console, Mobile and/or free-to-play games industry knowledge.
- Experience of working with external partners and world renowned IP.
- A well-rounded manager with proven track record in leading, inspiring and supporting passionate teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a communication style readily adaptable for all levels of the organisation.
- Adept at facilitating teams to arrive at creative solutions to any problems.
- Authentic interpersonal style with capable conflict resolution skills.
- Solid understanding of the teams who create, launch and operate live games and interactive entertainment.
- Able to adapt quickly in response to new and changing circumstances in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ideally with experience of leading medium to large teams (50+ people) and vendors and multi-site / global game development.
What do we give you?
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s, RRSP Match
- Extended Health coverage as well as life Insurance
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Commuter benefits , daily lunches, snacks & drinks
- Vacation: Open vacation policy
- 26 weeks fully paid pregnancy leave for delivering mothers
- 12 weeks fully paid parental leave for fathers/partners and adoptive parents
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players across the globe.
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.