HireVue | Sr. Field Marketing Manager | SLC
HireVue is seeking a detail-oriented marketer with a strong events background to join our high-growth software company as the Sr. Field Marketing Manager. This person will own the the field marketing strategy and execution for North America. As a key contributor you will be responsible for the planning, marketing, and successful execution of customer-facing corporate events that support sales pipeline growth and bring the HireVue brand to the public. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Help create and execute HireVue’s corporate field marketing strategy including intimate sales-driven events, regional summits, lunch and learns, executive level events, and supporting our global customer conference.
- Lead and direct internal teams and collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully manage effective planning and execution of corporate field events.
- In collaboration with other sales and marketing teams, develop audience acquisition plans and execute promotional campaigns to drive attendance to the regional and campaign-related events.
- Work collaboratively with sales leaders and their teams to ensure they are informed and have the tools required for audience acquisition.
- Ensure that the branding and messaging in marketing materials is optimized across multiple channels and consistent with strategic objectives.
- Ensure there is a cohesive and well-administered pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy.
- Measure event ROI through tracking and analytics
- Stay up to date on marketing trends, registration trends, tools, and processes to evolve the company’s programs and events.
- Prepare and manage program budgets and meet budget requirements through strategic recommendations, operational efficiencies and vendor contract negotiations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective project management, delivering projects within agreed timeline and budget.
- Travel (~25%) for onsite event management and production.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant field marketing experience in high-tech, SaaS, or related industry
- Strong working knowledge creating customer experiences, event management, production, communications strategies and digital engagement required
- Ability to develop relationships and interact with all levels of management, including field sales leadership and external vendors, to deliver reliable, consistent, effective communications and results
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally, to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead, influence and coordinate efforts of other staff members in support of program execution
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and fluid environment
Flexible Paid Time Off | 401K - 5% Matching | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption |
Find out more by going to HireVue.com/careers or Download our benefit details here: https://hir.vu/benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.