ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking someone who has an interest in partnering with agency professionals in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with all members of the global Finance team, both at ZENO and the overarching holdings company we are a part of. This position will grow as Zeno continues to grow, offering many opportunities to learn and expand your skills.
- Calculate and track monthly revenues based on active contracts and client billings.
- Facilitate billing processes, financial analysis, and reporting for a dedicated group of clients.
- Lead Revenue forecasting for annual budget process for your clients.
- Own revenue forecasting for your clients.
- Partner with Finance Director on client reporting, audit requests and data collection.
- Participate in accounts receivable follow up and reporting as required.
- Partner with project managers and account leads on client budgeting and planning.
- Prepare monthly revenue accruals.
- Process purchase orders upon request.
- Review and approve intercompany transactions.
- Run monthly financial queries and reporting as part of month end close.
- Support the Chicago office via project maintenance (opening/closing projects, contract compliance, maintaining other relevant documentation, etc.)
- Train Account staff on financial system processes including time entry, expense, and purpose order payment processing.
- 3 years of experience in finance or accounting in an agency or professional services setting.
- Ability to build relationships based on trust and respect.
- Approachable demeanor and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management, or related field.
- Collaborative work style and knows that no job is too big or too small.
- Desire to grow with our growing agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knack for managing multiple priorities autonomously and delivering on tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and an aptitude for financial and client reporting systems.
- Proven to be a fast learner, able to understand systems and processes quickly.
- Sense of humor and ability to embrace change.
- Unwavering integrity and professionalism when dealing with confidential information.
Zeno Group is the fiercely independent and global integrated communications agency, born from PR. We bring together the boldest and brightest talent to help clients across industries and sectors unleash the power of strategic communications. Guided by our ‘Fearless Pursuit of the Unexpected,’ we push the boundaries to achieve real business value and societal impact for clients. Winner of the industry’s most coveted awards including the 2021 PRovoke Global Creative Agency of the Year, 2021 PRovoke North American Agency of the Year and 2021 PRWeek Agency of the Year. We are honored to be a three-time winner of PRWeek’s Best Places to Work. Zeno has also been previously recognized by the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Zeno is a DJE Holdings Company.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Healthy, happy employees make Zeno better, so we have programs that support physical, mental and financial wellness. Our culture and benefits are designed to promote flexibility, celebrate diversity and support work/life balance. We offer a variety of medical, dental and vision insurance with prescription plans, as well as short and long-term disability. Our Be Kind to Your Mind program focuses on mental health, providing a paid subscription to Headspace and access to mental health providers and other services through a best-in-class employee assistance program. Employees are encouraged to bring their authentic self to Zeno and participate in our employee resource groups which build communities for sharing and support. And while we love our work, we believe in the restorative power of time off with generous vacation, paid holidays and self-care time. Employees are supported in their pursuit of financial wellness with a 401(k) plan, pretax flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, life insurance and free access to a certified financial coach. And our unique ZenoFit program provides a monthly allowance to fund activities in your personal life that bring you joy and keep you healthy. These and other benefits are available to non-temporary employees in the US.