”The front page of the internet,” Reddit is comprised of thousands of user-run communities, each with its own personality, unique focus, and moderator team. Founded in 2005, Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 250 million users worldwide and growing fast!
Reddit is looking for an exceptional person who will help ensure we are on track to achieve our financial goals by building strong partnerships with our business partners throughout the company. This person will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Become a strategic business partner to managers throughout the company.
- Quickly and accurately perform time-sensitive analyses and communicate key takeaways
- Compile variance analysis and provide actionable recommendations
- Help define and implement scalable financial processes
- Maintain and improve our forecasting software, Adaptive Insights
- Oversee financial planning processes that deliver accurate forecast and budget scenarios
- 2+ years of finance/accounting experience in a high-growth setting
- Experience partnering with senior executives on sensitive projects
- Ability to independently drive projects from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Great attention to detail, delivering work that is on-time and error/free
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using Adaptive Insights and Excel/Google sheets
- Working knowledge of SQL/Python/R, primarily for use in dashboarding.
- Experience with analysis and dashboarding software, eg Tableau, Mode.
- Ability to make sense of sometimes messy data.