We're looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our fast-growing Product team and help us build the most trusted and personalised service in the world. We are pushing boundaries in many sectors, along with the creation of a proprietary personalisation engine to deliver our members a premium and tailored experience.
Working closely with the whole Product team at Ten, including Development, Dev Ops, Product Management, UX, UI and QA, you will help create an environment of continuous improvement and productivity within the tech team. The team is given a large amount of autonomy and the freedom to make quick decisions that positively impact the Product.
Our Product is a large-scale responsive and ecommerce web application with features across Travel, Entertainment, Dining and much more. It’s a multi-tenanted and customisable platform which gives our Developers the opportunity to specialise in multiple sectors and work with many of the world’s best-known financial and luxury brands.
You will be an integral member of the Senior Development team and will help facilitate decision making and technical creativity.
- Hands on developing in feature-led teams working closely with Product Design, Product Management, the Back-End Development team and QA for a holistic approach to Product Development
- Working on a joint leadership team with other Senior Developers with a passion for mentoring and coaching junior members of the team
- Facilitating groups, discussion and workshops to help improve team knowledge and encourage information sharing.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Unit Testing (Jasmine), End-to-end Testing (Protractor)
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Preferred skills/ experience:
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background
- Experience working with API Specification (OAS).
- Developed problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience developing team members and mentoring
- Experience with multi-tenanted and customisable web platforms desirable
- Solid experience in agile environments
- A competitive salary
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc…
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be the best in the business. To find out more about working at Ten, hear from some of our people and have a sneak peek at our offices, please watch this short video here.