At Arrival, our team is creating best-in-class electric vehicles using a radical new method of design and production. We work with some of the world's leading businesses and governments to achieve our goal of redefining mobility and transport ecosystems, transforming how people and goods travel and enhancing urban environments for all communities.
Innovation, rapid development and testing help us to push the boundaries. Our New Method takes our portfolio of patented technologies created in-house, and combines it with assembly in Arrival Microfactories. It’s a groundbreaking approach, leading to products with maximum functionality, peak efficiency, and an elevated experience – at a much more competitive price than other electric vehicles, and even fossil fuel vehicles.
Arrival builds modern electric vehicles: in other words, complex computer systems on wheels. Such complex systems generate a huge amount of data, which we collect to design safe, reliable, and efficient components and vehicles, test and validate solutions, track vehicles' health and behavior throughout their lifecycle, investigate incidents and issues, and proactively detect faults.
We are building a Monitoring and Diagnostics Platform that will enable many of our teams to leverage this data and extract insights from it to prevent faults and reduce vehicle downtime.
We’re looking for a talented engineer who can help to maintain our UI Kit project. UI Kit plays an important role in our web app build processes, as it contains the fundamental UI building blocks. You will be responsible for managing contributions from other teams, defining requirements, priorities, and the internal project structure, preparing releases, and coordinating the efforts of everyone involved in the UI Kit project. You will also work with our systems architects and developers on a diagnostic app that will be integrated into our Monitoring and Diagnostics Cloud Portal and our Vehicle Portal. This app will enable our engineers to carry out their routine integration, support, and monitoring tasks by providing access to our vehicle data and visualization UI.
- Define the project's technical requirements with platform owners and app leads.
- Work with UI/UX designers, developers, and teams to achieve and maintain high project quality.
- Contribute to the development of core components and project infrastructure.
- Communicate with developers who are using UI Kit.
- Create and maintain optimal release pipelines for the project with help of our DevOps team.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in web app development.
- An understanding of the differences between multiple target platforms: desktop, embedded, and mobile.
- A good understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux/Redux).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
At Arrival we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Join our mission to bring better, more sustainable transportation to communities around the world.