Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, the Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kyiv, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara, and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Our engineers and developers are constantly harnessing the full force of the digital world to make a great impact, nurturing their work with innovation and shipping like artists to create beautiful and smart products. The product development and the technical team are located in Istanbul. Currently, we are running 120+ servers on an average, 75 Million requests and sending 200 Million push notifications per day. In predictive we have accomplished to capture more than 50TB of historical data. We also successfully reached 25% of the global population.
We are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer who is willing to relocate to Istanbul office.
Do you want to work with an international team in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world like Istanbul?
Istanbul is a city of two halves, which comprises of both the European and Asian sides of the Bosphorus is a stunning amalgam of sights and sounds. It's rich in cultural heritage from its history as a Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman. Thousands of years of history are combined with a vibrant, modern and exciting city unlike any in the world. From walks by the ancient walls to life with the blue waters of the Bosphorus, Istanbul is a city with wonder and charm of its own.
So do you want to be part of a team that inspires and challenges the technology to grow?
If yes, then join our team as a Senior Front-end Developer and actively shape the future of the technology world.
Our Engineering Culture:
- Our team believes collaboration and fast iteration.
- We work in small agile groups to solve sophisticated and high impact problems.
- We work closely with other engineer teams and don’t afraid to get our hands dirty with other areas if needed.
- We don’t wait for jobs, we create them. Because in a startup, nothing happens by itself. Not unless we make it.
- 4+ years experience as a Front-end Developer,
- Experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Browserify, Babel, etc),
- Experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages,
- Experience in responsive web design,
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets,
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them,
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies,
- Good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git,
- Experience in optimizing for page performance,
- Ability to write clean and semantical front-end code,
- Self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams,
- Should be open to developing and learning new technologies.
Bonuses (as a plus):
- Experience with MongoDB,
- Experience with AWS (deploy and monitoring of app).
Did someone say perks? Yup
- Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as on-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, Google Analytics, culture presentations, tech talks)
- In-house hackathons, programming challenges, and coding competitions
- Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- 4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
- No-dress code
- Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
- Yoga classes
- Great energy, caring team
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
What is it like to work at Insider?
We are underdogs, game-changers, data-junkies, and outsiders. Coding is the heart of what we do but we acknowledge that codes die, codes break, codes evolve. What’s permanent is our engineering mind. Insider Engineers Team is where you can find the best tech minds in the industry fostering in what they are naturally good at, pushing each other’s limits to build disruptive technologies. We overcome challenges through hard work and innovation. You will work with some of the world’s most brilliant, passionate and dedicated people together to solve challenging problems.