Bring your skills and passion to a global leader in the fitness technology industry! Join Wodify, a rapidly-growing, bootstrapped, profitable company looking for motivated problem-solvers and independent thinkers who aren’t afraid to take charge. Our cutting-edge software empowers gym owners, members, and coaches, and our love of innovation is matched only by our commitment to giving back to the community. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 5,000 gyms in 90 countries.
We are looking to hire a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about creating features for one of the fastest-growing software applications in the functional fitness industry. You will be an integral member of coding a wide variety of features for the app. This role offers the opportunity to own a project from creation to completion and build features on the cutting edge of development.
Our engineering team – with your help – will tell powerful stories through our product line, targeted to our existing and prospective customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with strong front end development, testing, and implementation skills, coupled with excellent personal communication, to work with other talented engineers and be impactful in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
A Day in the Life:
- Work on cross-functional teams in product development and design, testing, and QA
- Work with other engineers to test new features, enhancements, and conduct code reviews
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable, built for ease of use, and performs optimally
- Work with designers on creating the most intuitive and interactive experiences for our users
- Work with customer success and end users to ensure implemented features are meeting our end users’ needs
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Transpiling tools such as Babel and understanding of cross-browser compatibility concerns
- Source control tools such as Git
- Responsive design and mobile best practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly
- Demonstrates a desire to deliver work through others and shows a natural inclination to lead
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the OutSystems platform (is a plus)
- Knowledge of progressive web apps concepts (is a plus)
Education & Training:
BS/MS in Computer Science preferred
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance paid 90% by Wodify plus company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form
- Complete a quick video interview and wonderlic style test
- Come a second round of video interviews
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer
Candidates must be wiling and able to work from our offices in Philadelphia, as we will not be providing relocation for this role.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).