Why is this role important at Infobip?
Being a part of Infobip Engineering Powerhouse means working on an in-house developed product and delivering solutions on a global level. As a Senior Front End Software Engineer in Sarajevo you will be dedicated to your microservices and deal with challenges of large architecture that is scalable, balanced, sends over 400 million messages daily and helps our clients to grow their business. It’s an opportunity to work on our Real-Time Communication requirement area, where we enable instant interactions across our platform, whether that’s audio communication using our Voice platform, or video communication across our WebRTC platform.
What will you do at Infobip?
- Write a robust, stable and cross-platform client-side service that communicates with backend microservices
- Develop user interface components using ReactJS
- Write well designed, testable and scalable code in accordance with clean code principles
- Explore best practices and possibilities when developing Front End apps and help product development incorporate those features into new and existing products
- Take a lead role with other engineers and designers to deliver strong customer-focused experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Contribute to some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
- Have a general overview and understanding of the interactions and dependencies in the entire system
- Work within agile framework (Scrum, LeSS) and have a dedicated Product Manager
- Demonstrate ability to guide the team towards right technical decisions and achieving predefined goals
Mentor other colleagues and participate in practices such as code reviews
Expand and improve your knowledge both internally and externally and be a part of engineering community
- Senior professional looking for a high growth challenge
- Proficient understanding and experience with ReactJS
- Understanding of how JS internaly works and has experience with other JS frameworks/libs (Angular, VueJS...), correctly assesing when to use each of them
- Great problem-solving skills and is a critical thinker
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple tasks
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Basic understanding of testing tools like Jest / Mocha, Enzyme etc.
- Basic understanding of Node and NPM / Yarn
- Knowledge of build tools and task runners like Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
Nice to have qualifications:
- Familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git, Maven, Canary or similar
- Worked with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence and Slack
- Previous experience with or willingness to learn more about backend technologies such as Java, Spring or Kotlin
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – We make sure that our tech stack is updated to latest versions, if we are talking ReactJS, we’re talking up to ReactJS 16. To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 4 minutes for our global in-house product.
Educational budget – Decide with your team how to spend it, is it on conferences, online courses or certifications.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation and Engineering Week and your personalized onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev Days conference, Hackathons and conferences, we really invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects...